Friday 13 November 2009

Additional development to my creativity through using digital technology

As well as improving my creative skills through digital technology as previously mentioned, I have also developed creatively through the use of Blogger. Having never used this website before, I have learnt how to create a blog, as well as how to post new information, in order to help successfully display my work in an electronic format throughout the process of my A2 coursework. This has helped my creativity because I have learnt how to use a site that I have never used before and has also provided me with a way of keeping my work electronically organised and ordered in a sensible way.

Another way in which I have further developed my creativity is through the use of Photoshop. Although I am very familiar with this programme for my other studies, I have learnt things that I didn’t know before that will be applied in the later stages of the coursework production. For example, once cutting something out and putting it onto a new photo, I learnt how to make it look more realistic and as if it should be in the original photo by adding a shadow, and also by resizing but keeping the correct scale of what had added. I also elaborated my creativity when adding text to the image and adjusting the kerning and leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment